Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Nothing In Particular...Learning Curve Still Vertical

Just checking in to try a few features, including tweaking some code to make things fit where they don't belong, like pictures in text fields. I might crash the site, maybe even cause the earth to implode in Goggle Earth, but until I break it, I will probably continue to try to make the tools do unintended things purely out of my lack of any formal training in this endeavor. I'm willing to take the heat from Al Gore if he calls me.

Meantime, here are a few pictures to look at; the 4 ships in which I was assigned during my years at sea. (Click links for details)


USS SAMPSON DDG-10 "Fortes Fortuna Juvat"
Charles F. Adams-Class Guided Missile Destroyer
1975 - 1977
Homeport - Mayport FL


USS CUSHING DD-985 "Non Sibi Sed Patriae"
Spruance-Class Multipurpose Destroyer
1979 - 1982
Homeport - San Diego CA/Pearl Harbor HI



USS INGERSOLL DD-990 "Cognitus Eventu"
Spruance-Class Multipurpose Destroyer
1985-1989
Homeport - Pearl Harbor HI


USS WARRIOR MCM-10 "Full Speed Ahead"
Avenger-Class Mine Countermeasures Ship
1992-1995
Homeport - Ingleside TX





No comments:

Post a Comment